1. Introduction: The sludge screw pump is a single screw pump. Its main working parts are the eccentric screw (ie the rotor) and the screw bushing (ie the stator) with a double-line spiral surface on the inside.
Overview of sludge screw pumps
Sludge screw pump is the specific application of single screw pump in sludge sewage treatment.The pump uses the rotation of an eccentric single spiral screw in a double spiral bushing to make sludge sewage move from the suction port to the discharge port along the spiral groove. This is the working principle of the sludge screw pump.
2.Working principle of sludge screw pump
The sludge screw pump is a single-screw transport pump. Its main working parts are an eccentric screw (called the rotor) and a screw bushing (called the stator) with a double-line spiral surface on the inner surface. Its working principle is that when the motor drives the pump shaft to rotate, on the one hand, the screw rotates around its own axis, on the other hand it rolls along the inner surface of the bush, so it forms a sealed chamber for the pump. With each revolution of the screw, the liquid in the sealed cavity advances a pitch. With the continuous rotation of the screw, the liquid is pressed spirally from one sealed cavity to the other sealed cavity, and finally the pump body is squeezed out. Screw pump is a new type of liquid conveying machine. It has the advantages of simple structure, safe and reliable work, convenient use and maintenance, continuous and uniform liquid discharge, and stable pressure.
Sludge screw pump is a pump that uses the rotation of the screw to suck and discharge liquids. It is most suitable for sucking and discharging viscous liquids.
3. Advantages of sludge screw pump
Sludge screw pumps or single screw pumps have the same advantages as screw pumps. It is suitable for conveying low-viscosity media such as water, and it is especially suitable for conveying suspensions containing solid particles or short fibers, as well as very high-viscosity media. 
1) Wide pressure and flow range. The pressure is about 3.4-340 kgf / cm 2 and the flow rate can reach 18600cm3 / min;
2) A wide range of liquids and viscosities;
3) Because the inertial force of the rotating parts in the sludge screw pump is low, a high speed can be used;
4) Good inhalation performance and self-absorption ability;
5) The flow is uniform and continuous, the vibration is small, and the noise is low;
6) Compared with other rotary pumps, it is less sensitive to incoming gases and dirt;
7) Solid structure, easy installation and maintenance.
污泥螺杆泵应用范围 4 Application scope of sludge screw pump
Single screw pumps are positive displacement pumps. The rotor is made of stainless steel or 40 chrome, and the stator is made of medium-hard rubber. Therefore, this pump is most suitable for the transportation of thick media with solid particles, such as sewage treatment. E.g
1. Transportation of molasses, sugar juice, dregs and beet dregs in sugar factories;
2. Filling and conveying of milk powder, starch, honey, coffee, milk, cream, edible oil, various vitamin liquids, maltose, tomato sauce, jam, mayonnaise, ice cream, etc. from canneries and food factories;
3. Feeding ingredients for alcoholic beverages, spices, and fermentation broths in breweries, and grain wastes conveyed by filter presses;
4. Transportation of cod liver oil, fish oil, fish pine and fish residue in fish processing plants;
5, fruit processing plant sugar juice, fruit juice transportation, citrus, fruit smashing, filling machine filling, etc .;
6. Filling and transportation of cooking oil, rice and corn starch in grain and oil processing plants;
7. Meat processing plants and slaughtering materials; grease, meat oil extraction, packing, waste liquid transportation;
8. Pharmaceutical factory: Various vitamin liquids, medicinal liquids, and emulsions are added and transported, and suspensions, saline, salt sludge, and drug residues are transported;
9. Chemical industry: transportation of acids and alkalis, various suspensions, greases, glues, various chemical dyes, paints, various adhesives, ointments, slurry feeding, batching and transportation, especially general centrifugation All kinds of high-viscosity materials that can not be conveyed by the pump, or the pump with solid particles and materials can be conveyed
10. Ink ingredients delivery;
11. Pulp and ink transportation in paper mills;
12. Transportation of oil products, grease, waste liquid sludge in petrochemical plants;
13. Transportation of calcium carbide sludge in acetylene station;
14. Conveying mortar, lime milk, mortar, cement slurry, etc. in the construction industry;
15. It can be used for pumping, pumping, transportation and loading during feed processing;
16. Widely used in industrial and domestic sewage and sludge treatment. Sewage usually contains many suspended solids with certain corrosivity and viscosity, and often contains solid particles. It is suitable to use thick slurry pump for transportation;
17. For the transport of polluted water, polluted liquid and other materials at atomic energy launch stations;
18. Mine drainage and sludge. 
污泥螺杆泵使用指南 5 Sludge Screw Pump Usage Guide
Start-up of sludge screw pump
1. Prepare necessary wrenches and tools.
2. Check that the machine base, bearings and oil chamber are free of lubricant.
3. Check whether the sealing degree of the flesh and blood of the hollow shaft is proper. The packing gland cannot press the packing too tightly, and it is allowed to seep in the form of drops.
4. Rotate the coupling with your hand or pipe pliers, pay attention to whether there is any foreign body collision noise and stuck phenomenon in the pump body. If there is any, clear it before driving.
5. Fill the pump cavity with the material liquid, do not run in friction, so as not to smash the bushing.
6. Fully open the gate valve of the liquid pipe.
7. Turn on the motor.
Shutdown of sludge screw pump
1. Close the suction pipe valve.
2. Close the discharge pipe valve.
3. Stop the motor.
4. When the pump is stopped for a long time, the material in the pump cavity should be drained and rinsed with water or steam.
Sludge screw pump operation
1. Always check the temperature rise of the pump and motor bearings. The maximum temperature should not exceed 75 ° C.
2. Replenish the lubricant in time to ensure good bearing lubrication.
3. During operation, if abnormal noise or excessive vibration is found, the machine should be shut down and inspected immediately to eliminate the fault.
4. When the flow is significantly reduced, it means that the rubber lining is worn and should be replaced with a new one before running.
6. Main faults and elimination methods of sludge screw pump
Method of exclusion
1. Difficult to start
1. The material liquid does not fill the pump cavity, and the friction resistance is large.
2. The packing gland is pressed too tightly, and there is too much frictional torque between the shaft and the packing.
1. Use a pipe wrench to move the main shaft of the coupling pump for 3 to 6 turns.
2. Adjust the packing gland.
2.No discharge liquid after startup
1. A lot of air is inhaled;
2. The motor is not turning properly;
3. The liquid viscosity is too large.
1. Check whether the liquid level in the suction port is too low and whether the suction pipe is leaking;
2. Connect any two-phase incoming line of the motor;
3. Dilute the feed liquid.
3.The pump has snare vibration or noise
1. The motor and pump shaft are not concentric;
2. A large amount of air is sucked into the pump or mixed with the material and liquid.
1. Re-adjust the coaxiality;
2. Check the liquid level and try to remove the air in the suction liquid.
4. During the operation, the traffic drops significantly
1. The bush is worn and the gap is increased.
2. The speed is reduced.
3. The universal joint or the shaft is damaged and the transmission fails;
4. The suction pipe is not sufficiently immersed in liquid, and air enters the pump.
1. Replace the bushing and screw if necessary;
2. Check the power and motor;
3. Stop and overhaul, replace the shaft coupling or the shaft;
4. Reduce the suction height, increase the immersion depth, and remove the air from the suction liquid.
1. Too many lifts over the pump;
2. The viscosity of the liquid is too large.
3. The voltage is too low.
1. Minimize the loss of head in the pipeline or replace the high-lift pump.
2. Dilute material liquid;
3. Check the cause and increase the voltage to the specified value.
6. A lot of liquid leakage at the shaft seal packing
1. The gland is too loose;
2, filler wear;
3. The entrance and exit positions are opposite.
1. Adjust the gland;
2. Replace the packing;
3. Take the middle flange port as the suction port.
| model || flow
(m 3 / h)
| pressure |
| Maximum number of revolutions allowed |
(r / min)
| Motor Power |
| Required cavitation margin |
Inlet flange diameter
| Outlet flange diameter |
| Allowable particle diameter |
| Allowable fiber length |
| G20-1 || 0.8
|| 0.6 || 960 || 0.75 || 4 || 25 || 25 || 1.5 || 25 |
| G20-2 || 1.2 || 1.5 |
| G25-1 || 2 || 0.6 || 960 || 1.5 || 40 || 32 || 2
|| 30 |
| G25-2 || 1.2 || 2.2 |
| G30-1 || 5 || 0.6
|| 960 || 2.2 || 50 || 40 || 2.5 || 35 |
|| 1.2 || 3 |
| G35-1 || 8 || 0.6 || 960 || 3 || 65 || 50 || 3 || 40 |
| G35-2 || 1.2 || 4 |
| G40-1 || 12 || 0.6 || 960 || 4
|| 80 || 65 || 3.8 || 45 |
| G40-2 || 1.2 || 5.5 |
| G50-1 || 14 || 0.6 || 720 || 5.5 || 4.5 || 100 || 80 || 5 || 50 |
| G50-2 || 1.2 || 7.5 |
| G60-1 || twenty two || 0.6 || 720 || 11 || 5
|| 125 || 100 || 6 || 60 |
| G60-2 || 1.2 || 15 |
| G70-1 || 38 || 0.6 || 720 || 11 || 150 || 125 || 8
|| 70 |
| G70-2 || 1.2 || 18.5 |
| G85-1 || 56 || 0.6 || 630 || 15 || 150 || 150 || 10 || 80 |
| G85-2 || 1.2 || 30 |
G105-1 || 100 || 0.6 || 500 || 30 || 200 || 200 || 15
|| 110 |
| G105-2 || 1.2 || 55 |
| G135-1 || 150 || 0.6
|| 400 || 45 || 250 || 250 || 20 || 150 |
| G135-2 || 1.2 || 90 |