QBX pneumatic diaphragm pump is the fourth generation of pneumatic diaphragm pump developed by our company. It has the advantages of long service life and non-stop. It can pump flowing liquid and transport some difficult-to-flow medium. Many advantages of conveying machines such as water pumps , canned pumps, mud pumps and impurity pumps.
1. No need for irrigation. Suction up to 5m, head up to 84m, outlet pressure ≥8.4bar.
2. It has a wide flow and good passing performance. The maximum particle diameter allowed is 9.4mm. When pumping mud and impurities, there is little wear on the pump;
3. The head and flow can be adjusted steplessly through the opening of the air valve (the air pressure is adjusted between 3-8.4 bar);
4. The pump has no rotating parts, no shaft seal, and the pumped medium such as the diaphragm is completely separated from the moving parts and working medium of the pump, and the transported medium will not leak outward. Therefore, when pumping toxic, volatile or corrosive media, it will not cause environmental pollution and endanger personal safety;
5, no need to use electricity, safe and reliable use in flammable and explosive places;
6, can work in the medium;
7, easy to use, reliable work, start and stop simply by opening and closing the gas valve. Even if there is no medium running for a long time or the pump is stopped suddenly due to an unexpected situation, the pump will not be damaged due to this. Once overloaded, the pump will automatically stop and have self-protection performance. When the load returns to normal, it can automatically start running;
8.Simple structure and few wearing parts. The pump is simple in structure, easy to install and maintain, and the medium conveyed by the pump will not contact the moving parts such as the valve, the linkage, etc. Unlike other types of pumps, which have rotors, pistons, gears, etc. , Blades and other components wear and tear and gradually reduce performance;
9, can transport more viscous liquid (viscosity below 10,000 centipoise);
10. The pump does not need to be lubricated with oil. Even if it is idling, it has no effect on the pump. This is the biggest feature of the pump.
Pump peanut butter, pickles, mashed potatoes, red sausage, chocolate, hops. Syrup paint, pigment, glue, adhesive,
Various tiles, porcelain, bricks and ceramic glazes, various abrasives, corrosive agents, cleaning grease, various highly toxic, flammable, volatile liquids, various sewage, cement grouts and mortars, various strong acids, strong alkalis, and strong corrosive liquids Fore-stage pressure feeding device for various viscous pulps, emulsions, various ointment cosmetics and various solid-liquid separation equipment